Thursday, October 22, 2009

First & Formost

This last week has been interesting but exciting.  Before I started all this planning I was simply trying to put the book together but more so procrastinating.  NOW, Oh I can't even begin to explain how much more alive my characters and story seems.  The only thing I hope won't bite me in the rear is the fact that this book will not end per se.  More like the ending is one of surprise and I am hoping will keep readers excited and wondering for Book II. 

When I was originally playing with the idea of writing this book the story I had was without an end, now is it not only without a final end but the ending I have chosen I feel is PERFECT! I hope to keep my readers entertained throughout and can't wait to start writing this novel. 

I have itchy fingers but as I stare at my candy stash realize I MUST REFILL it and my tea.  Happy writing! More tomorrow.

Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment